Costa Rica +506-2750-0626 USA/Canada : 1-800-274-6191 UK/Europe: +44 (0) 2078626334 Australia: 1-800-052-811
Bocas del Toro and Puerto Viejo Adventure Package
On this excursion you will discover the best the Caribbean has to offer in both countries, Panama and Costa Rica. You will start your trip with a non-stop flight from Panama City Albrook Terminal to the quaint little island of Isla Colon with the main town being Bocas del Toro, Panama. During your 2 nights/3 days stay, you will explore Cayo Zapatillo, where you can try out deep boarding, the new way to snorkel. After 2 nights in this quaint little town you will cross the border and take a boat and Shuttle to Puerto Viejo de Talamanca, where you can hike through the jungle or just enjoy the beach. This package offers a variety of activities and adventure, but also plenty of time to relax!
6 complete days/5 nights. Additional Nights/Days can be added.
Cost Per Person
Please inquire for pricing
* Domestic flight from Panama City (Albrook Terminal) to Isla Colon
* 2 nights lodging at (Tropicale suites Ocean View extra nights can be added)
* Full day Cayo Zapatillo Tour
* Shared shuttle Bocas del Toro to Puerto Viejo
* 3 nights lodging at Banana Azul (Extra nights can be added)
* CFT Cahuita Hike and waterfall
* CFT Jaguar rescue Center and Punta Uva
* Shared shuttle from Puerto Viejo to San Jose
At the end of the package you can experience the amazing Pacuare Rafting Adventure back to San Jose for an additional $47 per person, please note this will also require a final night in San Jose which can be arranged for as little at $60 per person double occupancy. If your return flight is out of Panama City we can arrange the shuttle and flight back for as little as $158 p/p
‘You can also add a couple off nights in Boquete before heading to Bocas del Toro, let us know if this might be interesting for you.’
● Exit and entry fees to be paid on both sides of the border (calculate another $24 for round trip)
● Single supplement if single room(s) needed
What to Bring:
Shoes or sandals that can get wet for rafting trip, sunscreen, pants, insect repellent, hiking boots/shoes, bathing suit, sunglasses, towel, Passport and onward ticket leaving Costa Rica (or Panama if you are ending the tour there) for border crossing.