Imagine being able to see the Pacific coastline of Costa Rica in one direction and the other direction the towering peak of the Arenal Volcano. Well in this package you will have that opportunity. You will start in the in the pristine green region of Monteverde, this region is famous for its lush cloud forests which surround the main town of Santa Elena. For being such a remote region there is still an abundance of tours to choose from.
The second part of the tour will take you on to Arenal La Fortuna The Arenal Volcano is a definite must see for all first time visitors here to Costa Ricca. Its last eruption was in 1968 totaling the entire town of Tabacon. There are various reminders of this eruption which can be seen while on the very popular Volcano Hike and Hot springs Tour. There are also many other fun and exciting places to see and tours to do while you are in the area.
4day/3night (Arenal and Monteverde)
Daily from your hotel in San Jose, or Cahuita or Puerto Viejo in the Caribbean, additional pick up locations also available for an additional $10.00 p/p
• Shared Shuttle Transportation from your hotel in San Jose. Rates vary for different pick up locations
• One night lodging at Rustic Lodge: Surrounded by our gardens offer a tranquil and natural environment for those free-spirit looking for a comfortable stay. Special designed for couples and nature lovers. All rooms are decorated in a rustic ambiance. Private bathroom, hot water and daily cleaning. Two nights of lodging based on double occupancy at a hotel San Bosco in La Fortuna (private bath, hot water, jacuzzi, swimming pool) or your chosen hotel option (price difference applicable). For single occupancy an adjustment for the extra room cost will be added. For triple or quad occupancy, your rate will be reduced accordingly.
• Hike along the 1968 Trail • Entrance to and dinner at Select Hot springs
• Tour to the waterfall on horse back ride or other select tour.
• Return or onward transportation from Arenal, this tour ends in Arenal or onward transport can be added for an additional charge. • Taxes.
Cost Per Person:
Please inquire for pricing